Sustainability principles aim to create a culture that is peaceful for future generations, as well as ensure the continuation of the future. Sustainability principles are based on respect for the rights of all living beings when producing and consuming.
Some of the principles of sustainability that aim to create a better planet for everyone include:
● Buy and consume only what is needed.
● Consider the needs of other living beings when consuming.
● Use energy efficiently and prefer renewable energy sources.
● Use products that can be recycled.
● Proceed by considering the consequences of actions.
● Reduce waste production or use waste to create different benefits.